LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Marshmallow ROM for Sony Xperia Z1C that works without major problems

Hi,

I have Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503) and I would like to update it to Android 6. I found out that there is no official Android 6 upgrade for Z1C and that there is no official CyanogenMod 13 for his device either.

I found this thread with several ROMs and I would like to ask for help with choosing which of them to try flashing. Which of them are currently working smoothly and without troubles with camera, wifi, sim, etc.? Is there a ROM that is currently running without any known issues at all?

Since this will be my first experience with ROM flashing, I would also like to backup the current system, so that I can go back to the original Android 5 in case something goes wrong or the new ROM is not working correctly. Which tool would you recommend for this?

Kind regards,
Petr


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJChzS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire