LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Noob questions about Rooting

Trying to root my first device. SM-J100VPP
I can gain root access but not permanently for this one yet. If I reboot root checker comes up negative.
I heard most lollipop roms these days have a root access switch in settings? If I were to flash a ROM with that while I had root access, then reboot, would that rom still be there and with a functional root access switch in settings? I ask because some changes I made with root are still there without root.
Again, noob question. Thanks in advance?
Then again, I don't think theres a working custom recovery for Galaxy j100vpp yet. Been following a thread that might be able to do it though. I would need that right?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2byJCAR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire