LightBlog

mardi 30 août 2016

Phone connection dropping to 2g

Today I received my 2nd sim card. Both of my cards are using the same network, both are capable of LTE, but they are from different carriers. My problem is that the data sim switches to 2g way too often and stays there. I can manually switch from 4g to 3g in the options, which solves the problem temporarily. After a few minutes, it may just switch to 2g again.
I am not sure if this problem is related to using dual sim, but I am pretty confident the times I used my older card for mobile data, thus not connecting to my Wifi, this was not the case. Currently, with both sims inserted into the phone, they behave the same if I switch data service around.
Is this a common issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPCZ0t
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire