LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Please Help..Sprint Note 5..Boot issues?

:confused: :(Ok here is my issue. I have been flashing droids for years no without a single issue. I got my Note 5 about 2 months ago and decided to flash it since it was possible for the Sprint model. Flashing went as normal, perfect. I flashed a custom ROM, MOAR, and it was working great. No issues, very amazing ROM by the way. I then went and made a back up with TWRP and saved it to my OTG flash drive. I then proceeded to change the boot image, the one that says "Samsung" logo, because I had seen a tutorial on how someone did that on a Note 5. Now comes my problem. After flashing the new boot image, my Note 5 WILL NOT boot up. It will charge, as it does show it charging, I can get it into Download Mode. and that's it, just Download Mode. No recovery mode, no boot image, just Download Mode. I want to know if it's possible to use the backup that got from TWRP, which was a full backup, and use it with Odin to flash it back to the way phone was before this mishap, reinstall the correct boot image, or WHATEVER I need to get my phone up and running again. Thank you very much to anyone and everyone that can help me out:D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2byKhCc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire