LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

[PROBLEM] CM13-Glitchy graphics and bluetooth turning on itself

Hi,
My phone is D405n model, I'm using latest cm13 snapshot (0820). But probably it doesn't matter.
For a few months my phone has some problem with graphics in Google Play. It's a strange issue, every image connected with google (is WiFi configuration screen in cm13 Setup Wizard made by Google?) looks like a low quality jpeg (see screenshots). I tried to wipe everything (every partition availble in recovery), clean install other roms, I even flashed kdz KitKat - then eveything looked OK until the Google Play app updated and issue came back. What can cause this? There must be something that survives wiping data, cache, system, dalvik and internal memory. I tried roms without gapps (unfortunately in cm13 the setup wizard wifi screen is probably from google as it is buggy too). Only thing I can think of when it started is that I added my debit card in Google Play and bought Titanium Backup Pro. But the issue shouldn't be connected with my account as even setup wizard wifi screen is buggy (without gapps or without logging to my account).
Other thing is bluetooth, which after about a week from installation starts to turn itself on (happens on nightlys and snapshots). I wake my device and see bluetooth icon. At first it just blinks and disappears, but as the time passes, it shows up and stays.
In my opinion it is something about payment and bluetooth/nfc chip (as I remember it all started after I added my debit card in Google Play).
In KitKat after fresh kdz flash, a message popped up saying something about a reached number of apps and something about payment and using Android payment...
In the screenshot you can see how the icons in Google Play look like these are compressed. The same happens in cm13 wifi setup screen (the buildings with yellow wifi symbol on the top) - I don't have a screenshot and I don't want to factory reset my phone again... I have enough.
Use "view full image" to see what I'm talking about.
It is all weird. I will appreciate every advice and help.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160702-235536.png Views: N/A Size: 199.0 KB ID: 3860816   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160704-005326.png Views: N/A Size: 169.3 KB ID: 3860817  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJxJcL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire