LightBlog

mardi 30 août 2016

Proximity sensor disabled while in-call and bluetooth enabled; Galaxy S6 G920F

If I'm wearing my neckbuds and someone calls me with my phone in my pocket, I am prone to adding other people to the call and hanging up, due to the display not turning off, ever. Toggling the bluetooth function inside the call enables earpiece and turns on the proximity sensor again, and turning on speakerphone creates the same situation as with bluetooth enabled.

I've tried multiple apps to resolve this issue, among them "Llama", which configured correctly will turn off the display every time I pick up the phone and bluetooth is enabled. However this turns it off even if I'm actively using the phone and also requires me to unlock the phone via my security pattern due to a third-party app turning off the screen (versus my usual fingerprint unlock).

"On Call Proximity" would've done the trick, had it only worked on my model.

I've tried so many different dialer apps I don't have count of them, and those that do have a replacement for the in-caller look like crap and has pretty limited functionality.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPJSyF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire