LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Stuck at Samsung Logo Tmobile Note II (T889)

Hello ! All
Couple of days ago my phone shutdown while it was on 7 % . from then whenever I try to charge or connect. It shows me SamsungNote II logo or when I pull the battery out and put it back and connect the cable it shows me empty battery logo (inside it refresher circling).

What I have done so far......
Factory Reset (Vol up /Home/Power)
I tried to reset to factory as soon as I select delete all data and select yes it restarts and back to Samsung Logo......

Download Mode (Vol Dwn /Home/Power)
I can get into Download Mode but It doesn't show up in the odin...my other note II pops up but not this phone.

Changing Ports/Cables
I have changed ports/Cables but nothing worked , other Note 2 I have picked every cable/port ...

Led Lights : I dont see any lights flashing .......


Need Help ..Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c0ib5f
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire