LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Which verizon phones have svlte?

Had to return my most recent phone for an unrelated reason. But I had a galaxy S5 from verizon that had svlte. It would let me make calls and use data without being connected to wifi. Phones like the G4 and note edge do not support this. And using advanced calling feature under settings is not an option for me since I use a straight talk sim card in the phone and verizon refuses to give access to advanced calling unless you're on a contract account. But yeah so I'm in the market for a different phone. And would like to know if anyone knows of a good list of phones out there for verizon 4g capable that support the svlte. I know there are other phones that have the VOLTE and the SVDO but I don't fully understand them. But I do understand that the s5 with the svlte did what I wanted it to do. And I know a LOT of the newer phones don't have the dual radio to support this. So yeah anybody know of a good list of phones? Because it seems this is either really hidden or not available knowledge on the internet.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJA9bk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire