LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Zenfone Marshmallow Update Issues

Our zenfone has become more unstable to those who updated to Marshmallow (like me). There are many issues like the gallery thumbnails won't show up and some apps aren't working correctly like the camera app and other applications. I've been searching for a solution. There are many people who have the same issue and until now, it has never been fixed. I've read multiple forums and fixes but it does'nt seem to work. I've tried all the solutions they suggested like: Factory reset and wipe cache the device, clear the app data, update the app and backup the files to computer and move again to my device. Not only my device (ZE550KL) is experiencing this problem but it is the same with othe devices like Zenfone 5, Zenfone Selfie, and Zenfone Max. I hope asus will fix this problem.

To those who have issues on their device after the update, please post it here so that we will try to ask for help and find a solution for that particular problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bHzVjH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire