LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Axon 7 EU build - RAM management issue?

Helllo,

Been running my Axon on and off for a week (not yet my daily driver due to being lazy with backing up my old phone)... Anyway one thing I have noticed is that the phone seems to be always running at over 50% RAM usage. If I launch one app - or anything else - and then clear all it will revert to running at a variable 1.6 to 2GB of 'available RAM.

Is this normal?

A picture often helps! Sorry that it links off to PhotoBucket - I don't know how to get it to launch in the XDA image window.

Since 4GB is supposed to be 'wayyy' more than enough (as reviews on the OnePlus3 naysayers would have me believe) I don't expect to have an out of the box phone running at more than 50% RAM usage - this doesn't make sense to my non-technical self. On my i9300 (Galaxy S3) I run CyanogenMod 13 and that OS runs at 260MB of RAM vs 850MB on the Axon! Can someone explain?

I'm running the B3 update but had this before I applied it.

Message

Axon 7

Galaxy S3 for comparison

I am having some other connectivity issues and am considering sending this unit back for exchange. It's just hard to tell when I don't know what 'normal' is for this phone.

I want to love this phone. I just need it to love me!

Thanks guys! :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cJgnOZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire