LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Horrible video recording issue

Does anyone have any issues recording videos? I'm getting popping sounds occasionally, not all the time at the start of video recording for like a second. I also get frame rate stutter usually at the beginning of video recording. It's most noticeable at 4k and 1080p 60fps. I've tried different U3 micro SD cards, samsung pro and Sandusky extreme pro, and same results. Internal storage too. I can't find a way to reliably record videos. Do I need to factory reset? If so that's major annoying. Wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing something similar. Thanks guys.

The issue is also more apparent when there's bad reception as well? It happens in good too but less frequent. Alsmost to the point I'm ready to give up on this phone. Again, doesn't happen consistently but it has to be either hw or sw fault. Most likely sw.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d7H14T
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire