LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

LG G2 F320S , SRK tool 2.1 not working for me anymore

Dear Friends,
I have LG G2 F320S and its bricked with no download mode. 1st I successfully unbrick it with SRK tool 2.1 and install F320S30E_00.kdz rom but while rooting it goes back to bricked state. it happened for 3,4 times and I successfully unbrick it with SRK tool all the time. Now its bricked again and SRK tool is no more working. SRK tool flashes .img files fine but mobile did not boot into download mode. I have tried number of times but all in vain. Tried different partition files( .img) from different firmwares but for no avail. Unable to boot into download mode. Please somebody help me to unbrick my mobile. thnx


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dikI9k
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire