LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Rooting the redmi note 3

As I got older and busier, I've lost interest in reflashing my phone a dozen of times each day but still can't live with some of the software of my new phone - Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Is it possible to root the phone and also keep OTA updates without unlocking the bootloader and installing a custom recovery? I've searched through a few threads but all of them required unlocking the phone and losing OTAs at least partially. After all, I am just a human being and I might be wrong, thus this is me asking.

I am also open to other alternatives to rooting. To be specific, the only things I want are:
1) To remove some stock apps.
2) System-wide adblock.
3) To retain system icons when not using the stock launcher.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d7GLCW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire