LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Someone please help!!!

I deleted some texts from my phone by accident and it is of great importance for me to retrieve them. I've heard the way that Samsung phones work is that even though the texts are deleted, they are stored on the phone in a dormant memory and are only "recorded" over once the phone runs out of other free memory. My phone is no where near that threshold of running out of memory, so I know they are still there. So I tried to root the phone myself using some site I think was called (Kong or konga or something like that) and it did not work. Does anyone out there know how to help me? I really really need those messages back.
Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cTSiCM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire