LightBlog

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Stock Baseband and Superman ROM

Hi everyone. I'm thinking about flashing Superman ROM on my SM-G935F S7 Edge.

My stock firmware indicates that my baseband version is G935FXXU1BPHJ. The Superman ROM, on the other hand, uses G935FXXU1BPIF.

My question is the following: If I were to flash Superman on my phone, would this baseband difference affect my phone? Would radios fail to work or would I suffer from any other problems?
I'm using the phone in South America (Argentina) and the stock firmware works just fine, since this is the international variant of the phone. I am not that savvy when it comes to Android yet, since I'm pretty new to the platform.

Thanks.

Small p.s. questions: Is there anything in particular I need to disable before flashing a rom? Some security measures?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cJgSJb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire