LightBlog

dimanche 27 mars 2016

Cannot make or receive calls

Hi All,

I recently purchased this phone and I am experiencing a strange issue. I stay in India.

During long standby time like the whole night or not using for 2 hours or so. When someone calls me, it says my phone is "switched off" when I try to make calls, It never goes through. I have to restart my phone!

The signal bars are all there.

1. I tried to change band 2g/3g or just 2g, the issue still persists.
2. I factory reset the phone, still no help.
3. Change the sim card. No help at all.

CELL STANDBY takes up all my battery draining my battery by 25-30% the whole night, this is without using the phone. I am so frustrated and annoyed by this problem. I would appreciate if someone can put me out of this misery :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxcOIt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire