LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

[HTC One M8s] Bluetooth not switching on.

Hello everyone,

I am kinda new here as a registered user, but I've been reading here for quite some time now.

I've recently purchased my M8s via my provider and decided to take the gamble and root the device as could be found in various threads spread around XDA. GUIDE
(Unlocked bootloader via HTCdev, installed TWRP as recovery, forgot to backup prior to rooting but made a full nandroid backup afterward.) Bluetooth has worked after rooting, because it was used to synchronize the contacts across two HTC phones. (my old One X+)

Phone was running fine but today I've found out that I cannot enable bluetooth on my phone. I can press the icon, it greyes out for a minute (as if the button remains pressed) and continues to stay off after that. I've found in another thread that a fastboot getvar all could be useful, so here it comes:
Code:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.0.U20410.1@50408
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: --------------------
(bootloader) imei: -------------------------
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8ql_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8939
(bootloader) modelid: 0PKV10000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB003
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 8e18db08
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 0001
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.066s

Does anyone have a tip for fixing this issue, or where I can start searching / looking


Regards Thijs


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pUckDv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire