LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

M7 Permanent Sleep Issue

Hi Guys, I have this problem that happens once in a while. Sometimes, when my phone goes to sleep and I don't use it for a while, the next time I try to use my phone it won't wake up. Power button and the swipe to wake from the kernel does not wake it up. The only other way to get it to wake up that I found is to do a hard reboot by holding the power button and down volume buttons.

The issue does not happen often enough for me to find a pattern. At first I though it had something to do with wifi, since it only happens when I'm at home. So I started turning my wifi off at home. But this past week, even with wifi off, it went into perma-sleep.

When it's in perma-sleep, I think none of its functions work. Like for example, my alarm does not go off (I ended up being late for work twice) and I don't receive calls and texts while it's in perma-sleep.

I was just wondering if you guys have any thoughts on what else I could try before I do a full ROM wipe.

I currently have latest (last) ARHD Sense edition btw. If this keeps on going like this, I'm thinking about wiping to the ARHD Google edition.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ogsx4a
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire