LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

Xposed framework not working and causing bootloops

Hi guys
I might be doing this wrong but I have flashed xposed before to a couple of devices.Has the procedure changed on the X Play?I installed the installer ,the latest one,no problems.The problems start when I flash the framework.Frameworks for arm ver.21 and 22 dont flash and give an error , ver.23 sends my phone into a bootloop for a few minutes and then tries to boot past the animations but then just hangs.How did you guys mangae to install xposed?Please tell me which combination works becuase Ive been searching for 2 hours now and none of what Ive found works.
Im running Android 6.0 rooted on Squids TWRP 2.8.7.0 recovery.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LU4p2J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire