LightBlog

vendredi 29 avril 2016

Nexus 6p & Real Racing 3 issues

I'm sure I'm not the only one having issues with this game on the 6p. At least a quarter of the time I start the game, it freezes and eventually crashes when the first car shows up. At least half the time, the sound is off enough that I mute it. A lot of times, the game is jittery, sometimes to the point I have to force close and restart. I was dealing with it, but then I played it on an iPhone and was shocked at how much faster it loaded and how smooth it played. That is hard for me to say, not being an Apple fan.

Is there anything others have done to minimize these issues? Or, is this just how it is on these phones. I did try searching for answers, but couldn't find anything related to the 6p and RR3. Honestly, I think my old Note 3 handed it better, which makes me think that maybe I wasted my money.

I appreciate any help,

mmmbusby


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23fE1CR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire