LightBlog

samedi 30 avril 2016

[Q] Who else has GpsLocationService_ex wakelock issue?

Does anyone with a Qualcomm or Exynos GS7E have poor battery life b/c you set Location to GPS Only or GPS+WiFi+Data?

It's only on my Sprint GS7E that I'm having this issue. My other devices are fine (Sprint GS6E, N910C Note 4, Nexus 5X).

Checking my mom's phone - a Sprint Note 3 - she doesn't have this issue either.

When our other devices are set to GPS Only, GPS gets fired up only when an app calls for it & therefore doesn't really drain much battery.

But on my GS7E, GPS is constantly activated, despite denying location app permission to all the apps.

Using Wakelock Detector & looking at the CPU Wakelocks, the number one culprit is GpsLocationService_ex within Android System.

I began having this issue after the first update for this phone - PC5. PD3 update made no difference. Neither did factory resets.

Any one know how to fix this issue besides turning off location?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NcXXEE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire