LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Can a LG K7 get bricked by rooting?

I had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, I was watching
Some youtube videos on hoe to root your phone, I thought it would work because of how many likes the video got. I did not know about devices being bricked at this time. So i downloaded kingroot and attempted root. It said root successful, so i plated around with some rooted apps then I tried to restart my phone it showed this. Yellow triange (Custom Binary Blocked by FRP) I regretted everything. Then I got a new phone, same brand. 5 months after having the phone my friends told me that they rooted their device and it didnt get bricked, I was told if i use the newest version of kingroot i wouldnt get bricked, so of course I tried to root, GOT BRICKED AGAIN 😈. A week after my 2nd phone got bricked there was this mothersday sale in T-Mobile, so i got an LG K7 for 96 bucks. Right now I have this bestfriend who has the same phone as me (LG K7) and he said he rooted it with no problems, not bricked. nothing. Right now im struggling if I should root or not. Is it only Samsung devices that can get blocked by the FRP? Help!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24h0MXO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire