LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Full Disk Encryption hangs for hours on rooted SM-910C

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-910-C which I have rooted with the stock samsung rom, installing SuperSU (through CF-Auto-Root if I recall correctly).

I have attempted to do a full-disk encryption trough the default Security menu; the phone went into a black screen with a green outline android robot in the center, with no progress bar or text of any kind (I found the image online, but can't post it due to account lack of privilege) . It has been on this same screen for over 6 hours.

I'm not too worried about any files in it, but I'd like to make sure to be able to recover the phone without bricking it. After a quick search, it appears that attempting to encrypt a rooted system was a bad idea...

What are your suggestions?

Thank you very much.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25u7wnz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire