LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Adoptable storage on Samsung Galaxy J5

Hello,
I installed the new 6.0.1 Indian firmware on my Galaxy J500F, the option of adoptable storage is not available. I did some research and found a method by using a script, so I installed a terminal on my phone and did the following:

su ; root access
sm list-disks ; to see the name of my SD card
disk: 179,64 ; the result
sm set-force-adoptable true ; I tried to force adoptable storage
sm list-disks adoptable ; and now to see if sd card is now adoptable but without any result
sm partition disk:179,64 private ; I tried either way to format it from the terminal but also noting happen

Please some advice
NB: after ; is just to explaine.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29722eC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire