LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Stuck on cyanogenmod Recovery with bootloader locked (oem locked)

Hello guys. I unlocked the bootloader via adb (fastboot oem unlock) and flashed the cyanogenmod Recovery and after that i flashed Cyanogemod 13 (the official nightly).

Then I relocked the bootloader (fastboot oem lock)

Until here everything is fine. The problem is: After that I use my phone with CM13 normally, but I wanted to go back to stock, so I turn on developer options then i turned on the OEM unlocking thing, and usb debuging. And when i entered in fastboot mode to unlock the bootloader again i wrote via adb fastboot oem unlock the phone rebbot and now i am stucked on cyanogenmode recovery with the bootloader locked.

Another thing: if i flash the cyanogen 13 again the phone will allways reboot to recovery.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293OixC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire