LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

AT&T Unlimited Data Hotspot Hack

I was a Verizon subscriber until February & switched to AT&T. Had Unlimited Data with Verizon as I do now with AT&T. Used FoxFi on a Verizon Samsung Note 4 to create a hotspot and it worked beautifully. I am using the same Verizon Note 4 on AT&T & the FoxFi Hotspot still works, do not have 4G/LTE just H+ speed. My Verizon Note 4 is dying. I need to keep my hotspot feature. Have a few options listed below.

1. Verizon Internation CDMA GSM Dual Mode Device. Will I be able to get 4G/LTE using GSM?
2. Am I able to enable a hotspot on unlocked AT&T device. Partial to Samsung but not married to it.
3. Need to avoid Rooting, my Lyft Beta App will not operate on a rooted device & neither will the Uber Driver App.
4. Any suggestions that you know that works.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296DvrV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire