LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

data network problem

I have an app of voip which will always run in background. Here's the problem:
The phone is using lte data connection to internet. The network comes to be unreachable for the app after a while when i put the phone in screen off mode. I have set trust the app, granted all privileges that the app requested, power plan to "Performance" ... nearly everything possible. It seems that the phone "blocked" the internet communication of the app. I can see the app is running background and trying to send packets but got network unreachable from the app's log. But at the same time, the explorer works fine after I open it. To let the app could use the network again, I have to manually relaunch the app by click it's icon.
any ideas ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296LROV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire