LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Anything on how to unlock the bootloader/Install Cyanogen 13 on S4?

I've done a **** ton of research for about 2 months now, and have come up with this
1) Verizon/AT&T/Samsung are the worst companies in existence.
2) I'm doomed to have ****ty lollipop for the rest of my S4's existence.
3) Unlocking the bootloader is completely impossible as of what I've read.
4) Not a lot is said about the S4 anymore, since it's so old.

Anyway. I'm trying to collect info for the S4, since jumping from thread to thread for hours on end is giving me a headache. My questions are
1) Has ANYONE come close to unlocking the bootloader on an S4 as of June 2016
2) If not, Has anyone come close to getting Cyanogen 13 working with safestrap? Or a varient of Cyanogen? (I know it doesnt work because it needs to be TouchWiz based)
3) If Cyanogen 13 ( Or a touchwiz variant) doesn't work. Is there a safestrap compatible rom that looks/feels like marshmallow?
4) If THAT isn't a thing. Can I make one?

Sorry If I'm breaking any rules (I'm about 99% sure I'm not but like to apologize anyway), but I am really tired of jumping forums, getting a headache, and ripping my hair out, just to hardbrick my phone. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297xNkN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire