LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Phone freezing on boot.

Alright guys, so this is a strange issue. My Nexus 6 tends to freeze and reboot right after turning the device on if I shut off the screen right away, it doesn't freeze if I leave the screen on long enough for SuperSU to give my usual apps the permissions. It's kind of strange because it seems to not do this with a fresh factory image installed, but over time it slowly starts doing this, leading me to think it may be an app I have. I had another member tell me it was the bootloader being glitchy and it could be fixed with the next software release. Anyone else have this happen to them on their devices? I'll get a logcat if it's needed, just let me know! Thanks all and happy flashing! :angel:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298L66r
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire