LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

WiFi Doesn't Connect, Only Saved, Secured on S3 i9300

hi guys, my s3 i9300 wifi doesn't work , it says " Saved, Secured" since about 6 months ago.
the phone DETECTS the signal of a lot of wifi routers at almost 60 mt away, but don't connect, BUT when I go close any router that I have password ( almost 1 or 2 mts. from it )the phone check the ip address and connect.
first I thought that was the antenna, but if were it, the phone shouldn't detect the wifi router, and here is the problem, the phone detects the signal and only connect when is close to it (1 or 2 mt)
I tried changing the rom, it stays the same; reset my router ( or any other ( cause it happens with anyone else) nothing happen; in internet everybody says to reset phone, or reset router, but I think( I am not a developer) that the problem maybe in some system file ( probably in the efs folder, cause so many times I erase that folder by mistake, and when I have problem with the imei, I found solution to recover it).
there are a lot people finding solution for that problem, if you guys in XDA can help us we appreciate that
thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29vQSxp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire