LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Samsung S6 Abnormal Reset please enter Samsung ID

Hey guys firstly i want to apologize if i'm on the wrong forum.

I have screwed up and i hope you guys could help.
I have a Samsung S6 that worked perfectly, but i wanted to sell it and buy an S7 and so i have done a "hard" factory reset by pushing Vol up, Home, Power buttons. Turns out i had to do a "soft" factory reset first.

Now when i tried to sell my phone with all parts and documents i have failed!

It turns out that the phone asks for my Samsung ID but obviously i can't remember an ID that i have created more than a year ago that was of no use to me!

I think i still have warranty but that is my last option for something like this, i have not rooted this device it runs on marshmallow.

What can i do to fix it myself?

I haven't tried flashing it with a stock rom simply because i fear that that will trigger KNOX, even though i'm desperate to fix this, i haven't crossed that border of despair.

Guys please help, i'm counting on your replies.

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296eVSk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire