LightBlog

mardi 30 août 2016

[CM13.0 SNAPSHOT] issue with bluetooth

Hello,

After many researches on google I can't find how to solve my issue with the buetooth on my samsung galaxy s4. I have installed the last CM 13.0 snapshot rom (13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J3-jfltexx). To proceed I started with a GS4 with the following ROM I9505XXUHOH2_I9505OXXHOI1_XEF downloaded on sammobile. I did a full wipe to install a new ROM and then I installed the CM ROM. The bluetooth was ok at the beginning (around 3 days after) and now the BT is OK. When I restart my phone it turns ON but after severals hours the bluetooth crashes (without any warning). If I try to put it ON again it turns OFF automatically after few seconds. The only solution is to restart the phone to recover it.

I tried the bluetooth during one day without any issue when the GPS is OFF maybe this can help

For information I have no issue with the samsung ROM.

You are my last chance

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my English


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPpiAa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire