LightBlog

mardi 30 août 2016

[Watchmaker] Animated Eye watchface

HI guys I wanted to share this watchface I made. Is for watchmaker so you can modify it if you want. I made it for the LG watch R but should be compatible with the 360 (I think).


It looks better on the watch than in the screenshot!

The eye move based on inclination of the watch and then center itself again.

Dinamic info:
Wifi: only appears if wifi is enabled on the phone.
Battery indicator: Its only visible when is lower than 25% and it will increment its visibility based on power left. (appears left of the date)

Buttons:
Pressing the hour open google keep.
Pressing wifi icon position opens google fit.
Pressing Battery icon position open alarm.

KNOW BUG:
Date format is day/month/years (for some reason cannot find how to display month with leading zero) to fix that I added the name of the month at the end.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bTnl3o
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire