LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Moto E XT1021 Cricket Hard Brick [PayPal Reward][URGENT]

Hello everybody in this forum, I have a problem, I bought my moto e xt1021 from Cricket 1 year ago, I had never gotten any problem with it, since 2 months ago, my phone started to reboot, then I updated it from OTA automatic to 5.1 Lollipop version, and 4 months later the phone gets a hard brick.

I try to turn it on, but the phone freeze it in the boot logo.
I've tried to reinstall the stock ROM:
HTML Code:

CRICKET_XT1021_4.4.4_KXC21.5-51_cid16_CFC.xml
But I can't bring it back to life, i've tried many ROMs but anything have worked for me.

I can't even unlock the bootloader cause' Cricket doesn't allow.

If someone please have any solution, i'll thank with some $ PayPal cash for your help, if you need more info send me a message.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bS7xQJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire