LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

My OP3 softbricked. I dont have any back up.Issue in pushing zip file via adb.Help.

My OP3 softbricked. I dont have any internal backup. I am able to access TWRP recovery mode.After googling i found that i need to push zip file to internal memory through ADB file. I tried to push the zip file of orginal ROM's zip file to internal memory via adb terminal after installing respective sdk and usb drivers. But my device is shown as unauthorized.I stuck in this step. Searched for solution and the only solution seems to be enable USB debugging. As the device is bricked, i am not able to enable it. I am able to see the device is listed in device manager. Could any one help me how can i resolve this issue.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bReP2s
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire